ORDERING A CUSTOM COSTUME SHOP POLICIES
Information regarding booking a Custom Costume Deposit
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING!
Select and purchase the approximate 50% or 100% amount you would like to secure your booking. The more you put down the more you save now. No details are needed until you receive your detail/measurement form through email 6-15 weeks prior to ship date.
This booking purchase serves as your NON-REFUNDABLE deposit that will be applied towards the total cost of your costume.
Please select or pay a minimum of $250 for each costume that you need. For example if you are a dance studio or mom of several daughters please purchased a minimum of $250 per or if you need 4 costumes please pay $1000 OR To book multiple spots/ costumes, please purchase the corresponding amount needed.
- All reservations require a $250 for Standard Custom Booking and $300 for our LUXE Custom Booking NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to secure your selected ship date (based on availability).
- All sales are final. Returns are not accepted on costumes. We can alter or sometimes exchange an item. If we are being asked to replicate or design something for you based on your choreographer’s aesthetic and the design is NOT something that works with our AESTHETIC WE CANNOT EXCHANGE THE ITEM.
- WE WILL NOT COPY / knock off exact DESIGNS FROM OTHER DESIGNERS. We understand that you be inspired from another costume but you will need to be open to us re- interpreting it and re designing something similar but different within our aesthetic.
- We can create just bases ( plain costumes) HOWEVER! Keep in mind that although we Do draft our own unique drafts and patterns and design bases. That in itself is a FULL DAY of work to draft a custom draft and patterns from scratch and the cost of doing so is $250 minimum for any base in any size. If you need this service BOOK EARLY and pay/ purchase the $250 base only not do base-only costumes.
- Everytime we remake any previous designs of ours that you may see here or on social media keep in mind that all appliques are hand made and dyed and can vary or may need to be substituted by something similar. Stonework or rhinestoning can and will also vary slightly. No design will be 100% exact due to the custom nature of our work. We will also not provide a sketch or digital design sketch for remakes of past designs.
- All communication regarding your order is to be had through our support team via email at Co9dance@gmail.com. We will not answer texts because communication must be saved all in the same thread and phone calls must be scheduled. Please email to schedule your consultation or book us thru Schedulista through Instagram.
- Balances due MUST BE PAID at least 2 weeks prior to shipment. If the balance is not paid two weeks prior the costume will end up being re scheduled once two weeks later and then if not paid after the two weeks have passed the deposit and costume will be forfeited and placed up for general sale.
- Costumes will not be shipped until final balance is paid. Please DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE COSTUME IS COMPLETED TO PAY THE BALANCE. IT WILL NOT BE COMPLETED UNLESS THE BALANCE IS PAID AND ALL FORMS ARE RETURNED TO US.
- We are not responsible for ANY shipping delays caused by shipping carriers. We will always provide your tracking number of your shipment.
- ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, Fed ex , Ups and USPS loose a package. If you do not receive your costume when scheduled notify us ASAP and we will replace it if LOST.
- Custom ordersstart at $250. Solid bases that require custom patterns cost $250. If you need a solid base that we already make it will be listed plain if offered on our site. The next price level usually includes some applique work and rhinestoning and starts at $350 for minimal decoration and hovers around $500 for average decoration and is beyond $650-$1200 for high end very detailed work.
- LUXE Custom ordersbegin at $800, and included a design consultation, a design sketch, detailed embellishing, hand sewing and usually 8- 12 gross + of rhinestones 1000-1600 rhinestones and up depending on design intricacy and appliqué/embellishing and stoning.
- A detailed price quote will be given if you are requesting a custom design several weeks after your deposit is paid, measurements are submitted ( using our design form only) and when your spot in our queue is up.
Our PROCESS works as following:
- Week one you submit your design deposit
- You submit your measurements , information, order and inspiration
- You answer any questions we have once we are ready to sketch
- The sketch is sent for your approval anywhere between week one to week 8 depending on OUR schedule. Please do not manage US we will manage the process
- You will approve the sketch or ask for adjustments. Once signed off we will order materials which happens roughly at week 3-4
- Once materials arrive we schedule the production of the draft , patter, and cutting of your costume
- The base is sewn
- After the base is sewn within a day or two the appliques are placed, hnd sewn, machine sewn and then the costume is stoned and shipped!
The entire process takes 6-8 weeks during our busy season.
- If you need something quicker !!!!! PLEASE ORDER in JULY or possibly AUGUST. After that time we are only able to do quick ship items by working around the clock , paying our staff overtime and by charging a fee pf $150 extra in order to cover the overtime and expedited material shipping. IN ADDITION you would be expected to pay OVERNIGHT SHIPPING if NEEDED.